March 2, 2010

wow, I dropped the ball!

I knew I had not posted in a long time, but since last August? Wow. I guess with Kevin's deployment to Iraq, the blog fell off of the radar.

Well, in this time, we tried private school for the kids. They stayed for the first semester, at which time the mutually agreed and begged to come back to homeschooling.

Kyle's mysterious bouts of vomiting have a name now. After multiple tests, surgeries and scans, he has cyclical vomiting disorder. It might be a form of migraine, or might not...it is kind of a mystery and is often outgrown.

Carrie has turned into a beautiful and wonderful girl. She is as tall as me, wears bigger shoes than me, and is the best baby sitter EVER.

Collin is into everything. He loves to play games and watch videos. He told me he needed a video he saw on a computer ad and I decided to buy it. In 2 days he knew all ofhis letters and sounds...guess he knows what he needs!

Cameron is almost 2! I dont know when that happened. I looked at him tonight and realized he is a weed and will probably be as big as Collin this summer...they can share clothes! :)

Kevin and I have had a crazy past few months. He is back, we are so happy to be together again. We are doing projects around the house and taking time to go to the zoo and swimming with the kids. The joy we have now is that Carrie can babysit while we run an errand together. We even had dinner out for Kev's birthday!

I am looking at the next few month with a lot on my mind. Collin is so busy and he may need to start some form of Kindergarten next year. Cam is a crazy man and is ready to potty learn. Carrie is into Saftball. We run around to practices and games 3 days a week. Kyle loves Gymnastics and is showing great promise. He has 2-3 days a week of pracitce.

I dont know where I will find the time or the energy to keep up. I fell off on the running when I started to have some cardiac issues, but have learned I am okay. I have an enzyme deficiency and hypoglycemia...now to get back into the running shoes!

No comments: